Everyday can be a fiesta with these Loaded Supreme Nachos!
Total time: 35 mins
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 (16 ounces) can refried beans
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained on paper towel
- 1/2 lb chorizo sausage, browned and drained on paper towl
- 1 cup cooked chicken (optional)
- 1 (8 ounces) can tomato sauce
- 3 tbs taco sauce
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 sliced ripe olives
- 1/4 cup scallion
- 1/2 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 can jalapeno, sliced (to your taste)
- 1/2 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa (mild or spicy)
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine refried beans, browned beef, chorizo, tomato sauce, and taco sauce. Set aside.
Layer chips out on oven safe pan (cookie sheet works best). Layer meat mixture on chips.
Layer on cheeses, olives, and green onions.
Heat until cheese is melted.
Top with remaining ingredients and serve.Source and adaptation from: http://www.food.com/recipe/loaded-supreme-nachos-61790